Re: [fetchmail] Bcc mail problem, Re: [fetchmail] Bcc mail problem

2002-09-03 04:26:54
thanks , i got my solution , on my webserver i was
having sendmail , it was generating Received envelope
on header,
i mentioned "envelope Received:"  and my problem get
solved.

I have one more web server , there i have qmail with
vpopmail from inter7.com.
here if i send a bcc mail to any alias on this
webserver ,it is getting delivered to webserver . but
not getting delivered to local server.  i have checked
 on the webserver the mail is having a line
"Delivered-To domain(_dot_)com-user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com " on header.

i have mention "envelope Delivered-To:" line in my
local fetchmail , but after download it still try to
send mail to domain(_dot_)com-user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com and the mail
get's in loop , how should i remove "domain.com-" word
from "domain(_dot_)com-user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com" so it should
delivered locally to user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com, i am using plain
qmail-1.03 as a local mail server .

wating for reply

regards
Gurjit

--- MH - Entwicklung <entwicklung(_at_)heubach-edv(_dot_)de>
wrote:
You should scan for the right "envelope-to" or
"received for" headers in
order to distribute your mail. Check the messages
source code to learn about
the headers your provider uses. Maybe he uses
something like "Delivered-To:"
or "X-Delivered-To:".
See the fetchmail manpage for how to use the
envelope-to option.

Regards
Manfred