Re: [fetchmail] 6.0.0 TO-DO

2002-09-12 23:53:23
Matthias Andree <ma(_at_)dt(_dot_)e-technik(_dot_)uni-dortmund(_dot_)de>:
Before 6.0.0, the translation teams will have some more work, the German
translation needs a major update (in fact only a third is translated),
the Spanish, French, Japanese, Polish and Turkish translation need minor
updates. What is the way to get these updated? Send patch? Bug the
translation project to look after this?

Unfortunately, I have no idea.  All I know is that translations
materialize in my inbox at random intervals.