Re: [fetchmail] Re: Mail Looping Problem with Delivered-To header

2002-09-16 03:34:16
Sanjeev <sanjeev(_at_)cnpl(_dot_)co(_dot_)in> writes:

hi,

you are right, my machine and my POP3 server both have same, domain
(i will change the localdomain).
and i have qmail-ldap installed and all my users have ids like
userid(_at_)our(_dot_)domain, so if i change my smtpaddress parameter to
localhost or localhost.our.domain. my logs (/var/log/qmail/current) say
Sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name.

Either computer (POP3 server or your qmail machine) must change its
hostname.  You cannot operate and connect two computers that have the
same name and expect things just work.  You've just seen that they do
not.

Changing the computer's name however does not need to affect the domain
recognition that you do, but I'm a qmail-ldap ignorant. However, if your
LDAP mail domain is a virtual one, things should work out.