[fetchmail] fetch and delete already retrieved messages

2002-09-23 23:33:20
I would like fetchmail to retrieve and delete only those emails
that have previously already been retrieved. Is this possible
with the POP3 protocol?

This might seem like a strange feature request, but I'd be
very useful for me. I (have to) use Microsoft Outlook at work,
and I'd like to "replicate" all emails to my linux server at
home. So if Outlook is set to keep all messages on the server,
I can run fetchmail at home daily (nightly) to flush these seen
messages.

Oskar Liljeblad (oskar(_at_)osk(_dot_)mine(_dot_)nu)