Re: [fetchmail] fetchmail problems with large messages

2002-10-06 02:05:21
From: "Greg Westin" <greg(_at_)gregwestin(_dot_)com>

I have not subscribed to this list, so please include my e-mail address in
any replies.  Also, if this is not the correct place to be posting this
sort of question, I would appreciate any advice about appropriate channels
to use.

Just please, don't reply to me, but to the list.

---
fetchmail: 5.8.0 querying map.domain.tld (protocol POP3) at Wed Oct 2
10:04:52 2002

Ok, you're way behind the times - 6.1.0 is out there now. Upgrade your version of fetchmail. If the problem still occurs then get back to the list.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?