[fetchmail] fetchmail-config doesn't run second time..

2002-10-11 01:09:27
Hello again!

I first run fetchmailconf to create my first .fetchmailrc, exit
fetchmailconf, and want to run it again.. and it says:

flognat(_at_)master:~<1> fetchmailconf
Can't read configuration output of fetchmail --configdump.

What can I have missed?? fetchmail --configdump attached, hopefully I
have managed to secretify my secret passwords ;-) Hmm could it be them
that confuses fetchmailconf? Nope [a-zA-Z1-9].. hmm

        /Andy

Oops forgot fetchmailversion and so on in last mail, here it comes..

flognat(_at_)master:~<0> fetchmail -V
This is fetchmail release 6.1.0+SSL+NLS
Fallback MDA: (none)
Linux master 2.4.17 #2 Wed Feb 20 11:29:41 CET 2002 i686 unknown
Taking options from command line and /home/flognat/.fetchmailrc
Idfile is /home/flognat/.fetchids
Fetchmail will forward misaddressed multidrop messages to flognat.
Options for retrieving from u46211065(_at_)m1(_dot_)462(_dot_)telia(_dot_)com:
  True name of server is m1.462.telia.com.
  Protocol is POP3.
  All available authentication methods will be tried.
  Server nonresponse timeout is 300 seconds (default).
  Default mailbox selected.
  Only new messages will be retrieved (--all off).
  Fetched messages will not be kept on the server (--keep off).
  Old messages will not be flushed before message retrieval (--flush
off).
  Rewrite of server-local addresses is enabled (--norewrite off).
  Carriage-return stripping is disabled (stripcr off).
  Carriage-return forcing is disabled (forcecr off).
  Interpretation of Content-Transfer-Encoding is enabled (pass8bits
off).
  MIME decoding is disabled (mimedecode off).
  Idle after poll is disabled (idle off).
  Nonempty Status lines will be kept (dropstatus off)
  Delivered-To lines will be kept (dropdelivered off)
  Messages will be SMTP-forwarded to: localhost (default)
  Single-drop mode: 1 local name(s) recognized.
  No UIDs saved from this host.

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!