Re: [fetchmail] losing attachments

2002-10-17 06:52:48
I was sure it was an Exchange/Outlook problem.
In any case I verified that others in the distribution list of the same messages, who use Outlook to get mail from the same server, receive the attachments. So they are not lost there either.

I just hoped there was some workaround.
Wish I could change the server, but I can't.

jonathan

Olivier Bornet wrote:

Hello,

I occasionally get mail where the attachment is missing. The mail
comes
Maybe your email server (if you consider Exchange server an email
server...) is droping attachements. The cause can be a check to see if
the attachement is (or seems) a virus. Some email servers remove
attachements in these case.

Good luck. ;-)

                Olivier