[fetchmail] Two problems

2002-10-16 10:34:21
Hello all, I hope you can help. I've read the FAQ, and tried some of the
diagnostics, but I can't quite figure out what the problem is. I'm
attaching the output of 'fetchmail -v -v' for your perusal, and
apologize for the length. I'm just not sure what's relevant.

There appear to be two problems.
1) Something about qmail is causing header problems which may or may not
be being ignored.
2) Message lengths are not working out.

Both problems seem to be preventing certain messages from being
downloaded. Is there some way to force the download? Where's the
problem?

Hope you can help. I'll be happy to try suggestions for testing the
configuration. Most messages are getting through.
--
Michael Rensing