Re: [fetchmail] Error 550 messages not being flushed...

2002-11-15 00:11:28
From: Stu Carter <stu(_at_)mini(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>

I am truly at the end of my tether, having spent the last 4 hours searching
the net/faqs/list archives for an answer, and getting close, but never quite
to the right answer.

<---SNIP--->
and fetchmail -V returns...

This is fetchmail release 5.9.11+SSL+NLS
Linux zippy 2.4.18 #12 Fri May 31 01:40:49 PDT 2002 i686 unknown
Taking options from command line
No mailservers set up -- perhaps /root/.fetchmailrc is missing?

Well, first thing to do is to try the latest version (6.1.2 I think).

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?