[fetchmail] Problem with compilation - STILL!

2002-11-18 20:07:31
Hi,

  I have sent a message before, but no reply for it, please help me
with my problem. Here is the message:

  I am newbie. I'd like to use fetchmail, but I can't compile it on
Irix 6.5 with compilation error of:

cd intl; make
/home/xprodel/pub/fetchmail-6.1.0/intl
make: file 'Makefile' line 210: bad character & (octal 46)
***Error code 1 (bu21)

I get this error also with fetchmail-6.1.1 and 6.1.2. I also get
error when I wanted to compile it without --disable-nls, there was an
error about missing libintl.c in /usr/lib/... I fixed it giving --
disable-nls as I wrote.

Please, could smb help me with that?

Thank you in advance

Kaido

Akční nabídky vozů Volkswagen Polo, Golf a Passat  - nyní 2 roky záruka na
všechny modely!
http://user.centrum.cz/redir.php?url=http://www.volkswagen.cz/podzimnifascinace