Re: [fetchmail] The 6.1.3 release of fetchmail is available

2002-11-29 21:50:26
Quoting from Eric S. Raymond's mail on Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 08:58:52AM -0500:
I think the patch which sets a timeout on the smtp ok response should
also be applied. This is important when the smtp server takes its own
time to respond and the mail server times out in the meantime.

Eh?  The patch queue is empty.  I don't recall seeing this one.

Its in the thread "Fetchmail repeatedly processing the same mail". See
<http://lists.ccil.org/pipermail/fetchmail-friends/2002-November/002787.html>

I am sending the patch again. It is the same as the previous one
except for the extra newline in the message.

Would you like to be designated as a backup maintainer?

Sure. It will be an honour for me.

Sunil Shetye.