[fetchmail] mail account locked if kill fetchmail without logging out

2002-12-06 01:02:39
hi all,

I killed fetchmail program which was not responding without first
logging out and this has resulted
in the mail account getting blocked.

Is there a way I can unlock the mail mail accont.

I was getting this error when I tried to use fetchmail to fetch my mail
from the mail server.

63 messages for shartiw at blr-m3-msg.wipro.com (4738684 octets).
reading message 1 of 63 (30560 octets) .fetchmail: SMTP connect to
localhost fai
led
fetchmail: can't raise the listener; falling back to $procmail -d %Tsh:
-d: comm
and not found
......fetchmail: SIGPIPE thrown from an MDA or a stream socket error
fetchmail: socket error while delivering to SMTP host
blr-m3-msg.wipro.com
fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)
fetchmail: terminated with signal 13

Here is my .fetchmailrc file