Re: [fetchmail] Script

2002-12-18 09:32:22
One such script is Charles Cazabon's getmail (in Python)
<URL:http://www.qcc.ca/~charlesc/software/getmail-2.0/>, which also does
the "transport" part, but without TLS, SSL or IMAP support, it just
speaks plain POP3, possibly with APOP, and has the delete_after feature
you're asking for. It doesn't go without fetching first, though. For
SSL, you could resort to stunnel though.

Thank you very much.  Maybe I can modify it and have it just not download
the messages.  Before I embark on that, though, does anyone else know of
anything else out there that will delete messages after n days?