[fetchmail] deliver to subfolder

2002-12-21 17:24:49
Hi,

I'd like to fetch mail from lots of different pop3, imap-mailboxes and
put them all together into my local mailbox.

Fetchmail works quite well but one thing would be very nice, to put the
fetched mails into subfolders of my local mailbox.

ok, a short example.
I fetch a mail-account from the gmx-mail-Server and like it to go into a
Subfolder in my local mailbox, let's say INBOX.gmx.

I played around with mail-filtering (maildrop) put I didn't got it
working for all cases. Sometimes the headers look quite strange and just
escape from my regexps.

Anyone an idea ?

Thx,

Christoph