[fetchmail] when the connection dies

2003-01-25 14:35:59
I recently had to retrieve about 300 emails from a remote server.  The problem
was that the connection died about 3/4 thru.  With fetchall, I'd have to get
all the messages again and without it, I'd leave the already retrieved
messages on the server.  Is there a way to avoid this problem?
--
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC