Re: [fetchmail] round and round

2003-01-28 20:10:04
Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank(_at_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com> writes:

One of the accounts we fetch  keeps doing the following:

fetchmail: reading message
postmaster(_dot_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com(_at_)mail(_dot_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com:12
 of 44 (12088 octets)
fetchmail: SIGPIPE thrown from an MDA or a stream socket error
fetchmail: socket error while fetching from mail.paradigm-omega.com
fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)

Always on the same message.  Where should I be looking to to get to the
bottom
of things?

Are you feeding into a sendmail-style command and if so, might you have
forgotten to add "-oi" to its arguments? Other than that, please show
your mda configuration line.