Re: [fetchmail] round and round

2003-01-28 20:13:51
On Tuesday 28 January 2003 07:46 pm, Robin Lynn Frank wrote:
One of the accounts we fetch  keeps doing the following:

fetchmail: reading message
postmaster(_dot_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com(_at_)mail(_dot_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com:12
 of 44 (12088
octets) fetchmail: SIGPIPE thrown from an MDA or a stream socket error
fetchmail: socket error while fetching from mail.paradigm-omega.com
fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)

Always on the same message.  Where should I be looking to to get to the
bottom of things?

Okay, I resolved it by expunging every 5th message.  This has been going on
for hours.  I know the action I took is not the answer so I am still curious
as to what the cause may be.
--
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC