[fetchmail] Fetchmail from trusted hosts w/o SSH-Agent?

2003-02-19 10:48:21
Hi, I am trying to port my existing fetchmail configuration from one debian box to another, and I've realized one potential stumbling block. To date I've used fetchmail on a local machine, and I run SSH-agent such that whenever X starts up, I enter my passphrase once, and fetchmail can do its work unassisted. But now I'm setting fetchmail up on a remote server that I ssh into. I want fetchmail to be able to fetch my mail from my mail server to the remote machine, unassisted. But it strikes me that may be difficult short of SSH-agent, which I can't run since I am not running X on the remote machine. Any advice?
Thanks
Todd