Re: [fetchmail] NT/2000 fetchmail not working

2003-02-20 01:26:19
Thanks for the reply Rob

i have installed this version fetchmail-5.9.6-win32-setup-v1.0.1 on 2000,
and in the same fethmail folder i have fetchmail.txt with all the
configuration i have not renamed as fetchmailrc as i did on linux.

I made ./fetchmailrc file on linux on root directory, how to make this on
2000 server, on c:\ ??

thanks again.

regards,
Sunil Shetty
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: <fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [fetchmail] NT/2000 fetchmail not working

From: "Sunil" <shetty(_dot_)s(_at_)net4india(_dot_)net>

my fetchmail is working fine on linux, but on nt/2000 its giving a error:

fetchmail: no mailservers have been specified

while i have specified smtphost too.

Version of fetchmail?  Did you specify the full path to the fetchmailrc
file?  Contents and location of fetchmailrc?

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?