[fetchmail] Small typo in fetchmail manpage

2003-02-25 03:13:57

Hi friends,

a bug report led me to find a small typo in fetchmail man page.  It
says we should use the "set nosyslog" option to turn off error logging
through syslog, but this option doesn't exist.  Solutions :

 - advertise "set no syslog", which works ;
 - hack a "set nosyslog" option to mimic command options.

Cheers,
Benjamin

--
  .''`.
 ; ;' ;      Debian GNU/Linux     |   Benjamin Drieu