Re: [fetchmail] Delivery on Sendmail failure

2003-02-24 06:12:16
From: Vinayakam Murugan <vinayak(_at_)theargoncompany(_dot_)com>

We have sendmail as the MTA in our office. We have noticed that in a scenario
where sendmail is not active or has crashed, fetchmail uses procmail to
deliver mail. Is there some setting in some configuration file to control
this?

Check the output of "./configure --help". The option you're looking for is something like "--fallback-mda=none".

I'd check, but the only copy of fetchmail I have to hand is 5.9.6, which AFAIK is before that option was introduced.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://messenger.msn.co.uk