Re: [fetchmail] group addresses revisited

2003-03-05 10:17:02
Rob Funk wrote:
I finally followed up on some log messages saying that my Exim server
had rejected mail from fetchmail... and I discovered that the rejected
mail had an envelope To of the form:
 <undisclosed-recipients:;@funknet.net>

It's worse than I thought.

Now using no rewrite, I'm getting rejected messages that fetchmail is
sending with an envelope address of <undisclosed-recipients:;>.  I'm
NOT using multidrop, so why is fetchmail looking at the To line when
submitting to my local SMTP listener, rather than just using my
username as the envelope recipient?

I'll see if the latest version has the same problem....

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full