Re: [fetchmail] Error when fetch a mail with a big attach

2003-03-21 11:22:14
From: DarKAtaK <darkatak(_at_)teleline(_dot_)es>

Hello,
Im using Debian Linux kernel 2.2.20 with qmail and fetchmail 5.9.11, and itīs crashed when fetch a mail with a big attach(2 or more Mb)... somebody knows about this error??? Its shows me this error:

First thing, upgrade to at least 6.2.0 (ideally 6.2.2 which I believe is now out). You can find these at http://www.catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/

Next thing to do is to take a look at the logs of your mail server.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Surf together with new Shared Browsing http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059