[fetchmail] incorrect header line found while scanning headers

2003-03-27 07:03:56
This is a fairly new problem for me. I have several fetchmail servers at
customer's sites  The fetchmail software is up-to-date (6.2.2+NLS). I'm
noticing that a lot of mail is not getting flushed off my isp's server. It
looks like it's all junk mail but fetchmail has to handle it every time it
does a fetch. Here's what a piece of the log looks like:

fetchmail: POP3< 46 2964
fetchmail: POP3< 47 8867
fetchmail: POP3< 48 1961
fetchmail: POP3< 49 4564
fetchmail: POP3< 50 8653
fetchmail: POP3< 51 6100
fetchmail: POP3< .
fetchmail: POP3> RETR 1
fetchmail: POP3< +OK
fetchmail: reading message danton(_at_)pop3(_dot_)nac(_dot_)net:1 of 51 (6703
octets)
fetchmail: incorrect header line found while scanning headers
fetchmail:  retained
fetchmail: POP3> RETR 2
fetchmail: POP3< +OK
fetchmail: reading message danton(_at_)pop3(_dot_)nac(_dot_)net:2 of 51 (4248
octets)
fetchmail: incorrect header line found while scanning headers
fetchmail:  retained
fetchmail: POP3> RETR 3
fetchmail: POP3< +OK
fetchmail: reading message danton(_at_)pop3(_dot_)nac(_dot_)net:3 of 51 (9657
octets)
fetchmail: incorrect header line found while scanning headers
fetchmail:  retained

I'm not concerned about saving this mail. I wouldn't mind just flushing it.
Please help.