[fetchmail] Piped password or non-interactive password

2003-04-03 10:36:25
Hi,

I would like to run fetchmail without any rc files and non interactive to
collect mail from a pop3 box. The only issue is that it asks for a password.
I found the following in getpass.c which suggests that I can send the
password in a pipe. Can anyone tell me how to do this.

  module:       getpass.c
  project:      fetchmail
  programmer:   Carl Harris, ceharris(_at_)mal(_dot_)com
                This version hacked by Wilfred Teiken, allowing the
                password to be piped to fetchmail.

TIA

Macky