[fetchmail] Problems with setting up Fetchmail with Qmail

2003-04-04 21:42:41
I have set up Fetchmail with Qmail under Debian unstable (SID) using one
pop mail address to distribute mail to multiple linux users on my
network.

Qmail is working fine, but fetchmail has problems with mail sent to me
via mailing lists (i.e. my name is not in the 'To: ' field but the 'To:'
field contains the name of the mailing list.

I use a central /etc/fetchmailrc as below:

                set postmaster peter(_at_)robin(_dot_)id(_dot_)au
                set daemon      300             # Pool every 5 minutes
                set syslog                      # log through syslog
                facility

                set no bouncemail               # avoid loss on 4xx
                errors
                set no spambounce
                set properties ""

                defaults:
                  antispam -1
                  batchlimit 100

                poll mail.netspeeder.com.au
                 proto pop3 nodns
                 user "*****" with password "***********"
                     to fetchmail * here
                 fetchall mda "/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject"
                forcecr

Can anyone help me with my configuration?

Peter
peter(_at_)robin(_dot_)id(_dot_)au