Re: [fetchmail] socket error

2003-04-08 12:38:32
On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

Okay, I'm starting to think my computer may have networking issues.
I was able to pop mail with Outlook Express from within the campus
network.  And, I was able to pop mail with fetchmail from another
computer.

Well, fetchmail suddenly started working again.  Not sure what the difference
is because I didn't do anything.  In fact it's been working for about 10 days
now.  I just didn't get around to emailing the list until now.

--
Jiann-Ming Su  jsu2(_at_)emory(_dot_)edu  404-712-2603
Development Team Systems Administrator