Re: [fetchmail] Problem injecting mails to qmail

2003-04-16 14:21:09
Sascha Steiger <quasar22(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de> writes:

Hi,

I have a litte problem, maybe it's stupid easy to solve,
but I can't find the solution:

We fetch our e-mails from a single multidrop pop3-box from
our domain foobar.de and inject it with the following line
via cronjob every 2 minutes into the qmail-queue for
local delivery:

/usr/bin/fetchmail -a -v -m /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

Our problem: How can I say fetchmail to inject a mail only
for local users and ignore non-local CCs and TOs?

Use "envelope" and possibly "qvirtual" configuration options _properly_.

Oh, and don't use qmail-inject. sendmail will do. But be aware that it
cannot bounce that way (if you need to bounce, you need to use SMTP).