[fetchmail] fetchmail and exchange 2000

2003-05-20 11:35:57
My  company upgraded their Exchange 5.5 server to Exchange 2000, and my
fetchmail via IMAP set up is now failing. IMAP, POP3, and their SSL
versions are still open according to nmap, but I only get one packet
past handshake before the thing sends me a FIN and an RST.

I've tried adding ssl and auth ntlm separately and together; any
combination without auth ntlm produces socket error, any combination
with auth ntml produced auth failure, username and password works with
OWA though.

Any ideas? thanks,
--
Jack Coates