Re: [fetchmail] Fetchmail send to two addresses

2003-05-21 01:50:43
From: "Andrea Mennini" <andrea(_at_)mennini(_dot_)org>

I have one pop3 mailbox, say support(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com, located on
an ISP server, say pop.myisp.com, and I want to setup fetchmail in
order to retrieve mail from this account, and fortward it to other
accounts, say dest1(_at_)domain1(_dot_)com and dest2(_at_)domain2(_dot_)com
using
ISP smtp, say mail.myisp.com. I have no control on pop,myisp.com
and mail.myisp.com

Configure fetchmail to pull the mail and pass it to a named address on your local SMTP server. Configure that to be an alias that expands to your chosen addresses.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger