Re: [fetchmail] Fetchmail send to two addresses

2003-05-21 08:42:32
On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 02:46, Rob MacGregor wrote:
From: "Andrea Mennini" <andrea(_at_)mennini(_dot_)org>

That's what I'm trying to avoid.

You can't I'm afraid.  Fetchmail's only purpose is to pull email from a
remote server and pass it to an SMTP server (or use a local delivery agent).

could do it with procmail, but an SMTP MTA would still be easier.

To pass the mail onto multiple recipients you'll need to run an SMTP server,
which isn't terribly complex.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?