RE: [fetchmail] Re: Incorrect headers (again, but this time withmore debug info)

2003-05-22 06:20:56

can someone teach me how to apply the patch?

Thank You
Dom
-----Original Message-----
From:
fetchmail-friends-bounces+doma=ptd(_dot_)net(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-bounces+doma=ptd(_dot_)net(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org]On
 Behalf
Of Frank A Ekern
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 9:04 AM
To: Sunil Shetye
Cc: fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [fetchmail] Re: Incorrect headers (again, but this time
withmore debug info)

Your new patch worked perfectly for me. I downloaded all my mail except
four messages messages which where detained.

The mails which I have received which have caused trouble has all been
spam messages which seems to have had its headers deliberately broken,
probably to allow cross site scripting or an similar attack. At least
for my messages, deletion and not detaining should be the default.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards
--
Frank A Ekern