Re: [fetchmail] Newbie trying to troubleshoot mail spool corruption.

2003-05-24 12:09:59

I'm using fetchmail to get mail from our isp for both myself and my
wife.  She doesn't log on to the unix machine, so I run fetchmail for
her as a cron job. I've also got my .bashrc and .bashlogout scripts set
up to run fetchmail in daemon mode whenever I'm logged in. We each have
our own .fetchmailrc

i am trying to do the same as you but with a minor diff

i have 2 linux box.

1 for me and 1 for family

i have alias all members of family and and send mail to machine #2

i fetchmail for them and would like the mail to be process by spam
assassin.

the mail gets delivered to them but SA does not process it?
what am i missing,

they need a separate procmailrc in there machine?  or a separate forward
file?