[fetchmail] Errors after Upgrade

2003-05-24 14:32:21
Hi,

I have recently upgraded from Redhat 7.1 to Redhat 9, and in doing so, have ended up with a new version of Fetchmail (version 6.2.0+IMAP-GSS+NTLM+SSL+INET6+NLS).

I now regularly get errors in my fetchmail log file like:

fetchmail: reading message mymail(_at_)myserver(_dot_)com:
9 of 9 (3351 octets) fetchmail: incorrect header line found while scanning headers

I'm sure this isn't a new problem as I've never seen this before (and I was running the previous version of Redhat for over a year). So, it looks like the problem is caused by the newer version of Fetchmail being stricter on some particular header.

Is there any way to tell the new version to stop being so strict?

thanks,

Benjy