[fetchmail] not able to send messages.

2003-05-26 04:08:05

Hi

I am able to recieve mails from my pop3 server using the following fetchmail config:

poll abc.xyz.com with proto POP3
user 'usr' there with password 'xxxxxxxxx' is 'usr' here

sendmail is running and i can view the mails using the mail/ /command.

How do i send messages using the same pop3 server from a text based mail client.

Thanks
Dipinder.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.