[fetchmail] Fetchmail syslog tag - change without recompile?

2003-05-27 08:29:02
Maybe a feature request, maybe a need for RTFM...

Because a couple of POP/IMAP servers I use tend to be rather slow to respond and less than reliable I'm now running fetchmail twice. Once for reliable mail servers and once for the others.

This all works rather nicely. However just to make watching the logs easier I'd like to be able to change the syslog tag for the second from fetchmail to something else ("fetchmail-slow" or something).

Is this possible? If not is there any chance of having it added as a config option for future?

TIA.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger