RE: [fetchmail] MSN, WORK OR NO??

2003-06-04 09:42:12
At 8:05 AM -0700 6/4/03, John Berry wrote:
Sorry for the stupid question, but you briefly describe how to apply
this patch?? Do I just run it as a script (ie ./pop3.c.patch ???)

Not a stupid question, in fact it's been a while since I've undone one myself.

You should be able to put the patch file in the same directory as pop3.c and type:
        patch pop3.c pop3.c.patch

--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account