Re: [fetchmail] fetchmail + postfix trouble

2003-06-10 07:03:56
From: "Pavel Brenev" <brenev(_at_)energy(_dot_)spb(_dot_)ru>

I'll skip my usual mantra of asking for platform and version details, because...

I have some troubles with fetchmail+postfix using.
If I have a letter, that size more than message_size_limit, this happens:
There is no this problem when I use sendmail.

You (obviously, to me anyway) have a problem with your postfix configuration, not your fetchmail configuration.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger