[fetchmail] Fetchmail and Spam

2003-07-06 03:24:28
Hello everybody,

Excuse me by my bad English, I'm new in the list and It is my first message.

I have a problem with the SPAM from the downloaded messages with fetchmail,
basically It is not working.

My MTA is Postfix, when I receive mail directly to my MTA from an address
from my Spammers list, the message is blocked, is returned to the sender
with a corresponding error and I receive a notification mail. All right.

But when I download the messages with Fetchmail and it transfers to MTA, the
spammer's mail is not blocked and it is received. I can't understand why.

This is my /etc/fetchmailrc
------
set postmaster "root"
set spambounce
# I tried enable this line, too
#set properties "antispam 554"

poll Euskaltel via correo.euskalnet.net
    with proto POP3
        user 'alberto' there with password 'xxxxx' is 'alberto' here

MORE ACCOUNTS
------

Can Anybody help me?

Thanks a lot.

Agur,
Alberto

"Error de Windows 95- Se ha encontrado un rutina correcta, por favor
borrela!!"