Re: [fetchmail] Retrieval Error - incorrect header line

2003-07-05 11:57:15
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr(_at_)thyrsus(_dot_)com>

The general case is nastier than you know.  I wish *I* didn't know.

Even with those cases, I can see some value in Michael's suggestion that corrupt/mangled emails be passed, as an attachment, to the postmaster (or possibly to a "corrupt email" address, that way sites that only see this in spam can black hole it). Any chance of having such a feature added?

If nothing else, it might stop the regular flood of emails to the list about the problem :-)

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?