Re: [fetchmail] How to fix "socket error while fetching" ?

2003-07-06 11:09:38
From: Worasit Suwanamisara <mynamepom(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>

Hi friend
   I've got some error after retrived 135 messages
from 365 messages from POP server. It looks like
network error something, Would you please advise me
how to fix it.

A socket error is an indication of some form of network fault, including the remote server just dropping the connection. There isn't anything you can do at your end.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?