Re: [fetchmail] Which way do I fix this?

2003-07-14 11:37:54
From: Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank(_at_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com>

What I am asking is if there is any way to send a spambounce, without the
hostname (i.e., domain.dom only).  If there isn't, I can simply set no
bouncemail and no spambounce and be done with it.

Have you tried the "smtpaddress" setting? That (at least for me) does what you're after. You'd want "smtpaddress paradigm-omega.com".

I'd have responded earlier, but got sidetracked by somebody who apparently wasn't paying attention :-)

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger