Re: [fetchmail] Which way do I fix this?

2003-07-14 11:54:42
On Monday 14 July 2003 11:41, Rob MacGregor wrote:
From: Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank(_at_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com>

What I am asking is if there is any way to send a spambounce, without the
hostname (i.e., domain.dom only).  If there isn't, I can simply set no
bouncemail and no spambounce and be done with it.

Have you tried the "smtpaddress" setting?  That (at least for me) does what
you're after.  You'd want "smtpaddress paradigm-omega.com".

I'd have responded earlier, but got sidetracked by somebody who apparently
wasn't paying attention :-)

Thanks, Rob.  I'd looked at that in man fetchmail, but got thrown off the
track by its reference to rcpt-to.  I am trying it now and will let you know.
I pay attention ;-)
--
Robin Lynn Frank | Director of Operations | Paradigm-Omega, LLC
© 2003 Paradigm-Omega, LLC.  All rights reserved. Unauthorized