[fetchmail] Help to people

2003-07-24 00:02:54
 Dear Friends,

 Great place to earn money ,with in 2 month i have
 earn
 Rs 24,250/- and worked only  part time with this
 company. My friend who brought me here is a college
 student and earning 25,000/- per month , one more
 person with a age of only 23 years , earning
 unbelievable 85,000/- per month with this company
 only.

  There are many House wife , Student , Old age
 people
 , people like me working as a part time, full time.
 with these company.

 Basically i am a computer engineer , getting salary
 of
 20,000/- K, my requirement was growing up and up ,
 and
 the company condition is not so good , so i cannot
 ask
 for raise on my salary , i had searched a lot  for a
 place where i can get good money , and got this
 company.

 I have written this mail just to help people around
 the whole world  who want to earn more money without
 leaving existing job .

 any body interested can join the company . Belive me
 there is no fake in this mail.

 just go to the url http://4096earnyourworth.com

 Reference code no  7002

 Sangesh