[fetchmail] Help to people

2003-07-25 03:38:38
  Dear Friends,

  Great place to earn money ,with in 2 month i have
  earn
  Rs 24,250/- and worked only  part time with this
  company. My friend who brought me here is a college
  student and earning 25,000/- per month , one more
  person with a age of only 23 years , earning
  unbelievable 85,000/- per month with this company
  only.

   There are many House wife , Student , Old age
  people
  , people like me working as a part time, full time.
  with these company.

  Basically i am a computer engineer , getting salary
  of
  20,000/- K, my requirement was growing up and up ,
  and
  the company condition is not so good , so i cannot
  ask
  for raise on my salary , i had searched a lot  for
  place where i can get good money , and got this
  company.

  I have written this mail just to help people around
  the whole world  who want to earn more money
 without
  leaving existing job .

  any body interested can join the company . Belive
 me
 there is no fake in this mail.

  just go to the url http://4096earnyourworth.com

  Reference code no  7002