Re: [fetchmail] fetchmail: header problems

2003-07-28 05:06:06
From: Payal Rathod <payal-fetchmail(_at_)staticky(_dot_)com>

Hi,
I am using fetchmail and qmail for dwnloading mails from my ISP account
for one of my senior's accounts.

You neglect to mention what versions, however...

But the mails are not getting delivered and bounced to wrong people.
I asked the qmail list about this and they pointed out the following.
I also went thru' fetchmail manual but could find the exact solution.
I am also including my error message and configuration file below.
Please check them for me.

Did you really read the man page? Did you see the section about the "envelope" option? That's probably exactly what you're looking for.

The message from qmail list is,

| Fetchmail is assuming the envelope is recorded in the 'To:' line:

Actually, a read of the man page shows that this isn't the case. By default it assumes it's in the X-Envelope-To header.

Define "envelope Delivered-To" in your .fetchmailrc against that account.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband