Re: [fetchmail] client/server protocol error

2003-08-31 23:42:31
Am Fre, 2003-08-29 um 13.14 schrieb Rob MacGregor:
From: Heino Stegen <heino(_dot_)stegen(_at_)rotenburg-wuemme(_dot_)de>

I give up! Fetchmail hangs every couple of days & does not get all emails
from the server I delete the message with telnet and fetchmail then gets
all the other mails without problems.
I've read the manpage and I've googled each and every way but to no avail.
Please help me

Version of fetchmail?

fetchmail 6.2.2

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?