Re: [fetchmail] return path

2003-09-10 10:25:14
Payal Rathod <payal-fetchmail(_at_)staticky(_dot_)com>
[2003:09:10:22:49:01+0530] scribed:
Hi,
I use fetchmailrc as follow,
set postmaster "postmaster"
set nobouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
poll staticky.com with proto IMAP port 993
       user 'payal' there with password 'xxxxxx' is 'payal' here ssl

My problem is that it does not show Return-Path in messages especially
mailing list messages.
I have qmail at both servers.

What must be the problem?
With warm regards,
-Payal

As I suggested on the qmail mailing list, did you look for this:

instead of this?

--
Best Regards,

mds