[fetchmail] Fetching folders

2003-09-12 21:10:37
1. Is there a way to have fetchmail automatically find all sub-folders
of an IMAP account and fetch all messages in each one?

2. Further is there a way to pass-on the folder information to the mail
processing system (probably procmail) so I can maintain the folder tree
structure of the server?

Sorry if this is a repeat question. I could not find answers in the
fetchmail FAQs. Nor was I able to find a search function for this list's
archives. If there is a search, someone please point me to it.

--
 <iltaraho(_at_)fastmail(_dot_)fm>