Re[4]: [fetchmail] Fetching folders

2003-09-13 10:45:44
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:00:00 -0400, JoeHill <joehill(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca>
wrote:

Perhaps in the fetchmailrc, you could run a script that would define the
folder structure on the server, and write to the headers of the mail
what folder it came from. Again, whether IMAP/Exchange would permit this
is open to question. Ya get me?

Now this is interesting. I'm guessing a perl script could be run to
get the folder names. It could then create a list to feed them to
fetchmail. I'm going to have to knock the dust off of the perl books and
dig into the IMAP protocol. This might be a good challenge as I have not
done much in perl.

Thanks,
--
 <iltaraho(_at_)fastmail(_dot_)fm>